Frequently Asked Questions
We charge $97 a month for doctoral support and use of our medical APP Dr. Chronos. We charge $125 for our base hormone test and you also pay for your medications from our pharmacy
- You sign up for a free consultation with our doctors and you choose the doctor of your choice. Doctoral care is only $97 a month
- You then pay for your hormone test which our base hormone test is only $125
- You then pay for your medications and shipping.
- Standard 3-day shipping from Houston is $10
- 2-day shipping is $25
- Overnight immediate shipping is $45
- Our average hormone replacement MALE patient will spend $250-$350 a month depending on how many and how much of each medication prescribed.
- Our average FEMALE patient will spend $200-$350 a month depending on how many and how much of each medication is prescribed
- You will input your billing information into the Dr. Chronos app once you download the APP and set up your profile in the app
- You doctor will input your bills into the app for you to pay
- You will pay for doctoral care at $97 a month and we have 3, 6, 9 & 12-month payment options.
- You will pay for your labs when you sign up and every 3 months after that. Our base lab test is $125. We have 4 levels of testing to get as detailed reports as you desire.
- You will pay for your medication prescriptions.
No, once a medication leaves our pharmacy it is non-refundable
No, once you sign up and pay for a series of months ( 3 month, 6 month, 9 month & 12 months) those fees are taken to pay for services in advance. Your doctor will prescribe your medication for the term and we cannot refund service fees.
No, once you pay for a lab test and the lab ships it out. You cannot cancel or ask for a refund.
Yes, our Man Program runs a base hormone test via cheek swabs, and you are prescribed 2 core hormones to even out your hormones according to your lab results. You will be prescribed a pill which will regulate the female hormone estrogen and testosterone which can be injected or apply a cream if you cannot inject your own testosterone. 3 months later we will conduct another lab test to see the results of the treatment.
Yes & No. We cannot prescribe any medication that is not legally approved by local laws. However, a lot of base “steroids” are legally prescribed and available through our service given your lab tests provide the necessary levels to be prescribed those “hormones”.
- We only prescribe medications according to lab work and legal standards.
- Our pharmacy is a custom compound pharmacy. We can custom mix, build and design legal steroids and compounds custom to each patient. If lab work legally deems these medications to be legally prescribed.
We have over 120 medications and compounds we can prescribe. There is not a health-related issue related to hormonal support we cannot prescribe for, or custom compound the medications you need.
We conduct lab work on every patient and can support sport & fitness trainers and athletes. We can prescribe many sources of health and wellness and performance according to legal standards in regard to lab work.
YES, it’s one of our core services. We have medications that can help your hormones get aligned to quickly lose weight as well as an online fitness coach and nutrition coach to help as well.
YES! 80% of our patients are women. We can help with fertility treatments, weight loss, bioidentical hormone support, weight gain, fitness and athletic training, sleep, diet & more.
- Yes. We have a lab who will run a full DNA panel for you to understand all that you can know about your DNA from diet, training and more.
- Our DNA testing provides insight into how to live more successfully in every way according to your actual DNA
- YES! We have an on staff nutritional consultant, fitness coach & wellness coach.
- You can hire our online coach to support you on your journey to better health.
- You FIRST go to our website and choose one of our doctors that you feel comfortable with and set a FREE CONSULTATION
- During your consultation if you want to sign up. You will download the DR. Chronos app and create your profile and account. Your doctor will send you a link to download the app.
- You will pay your start up fee of $97 a month and choose an option of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months options.
- You will pay your first lab which our base lab test is $125
- You will then pay for your medication’s prescriptions after your second meeting with your doctor
- We have doctors on staff 24/7 for your support
- We have a dedicated doctor for each patient
- We have our own pharmacy and custom compound medications when needed and our pharmacy is in Houston Texas and provides the highest quality hormones and medications.
- Our billing is extremely easy and straightforward: You pay $97 a month for doctor support, you pay $125 for labs & you simply pay for your medications.
- Our doctors are dedicated, and you will have a specialist available for your support
- First thing is you should expect a free consultation from each of our doctors so you can choose the doctor your most comfortable with
- Second thing you should expect is to choose a 3 month, 6 month, 9 month or 12 month payment option for the $97 a month fee
- Third thing you should expect is to pay for your first lab test which we have 5 levels of testing and our base test is $125
- Fourth thing you should expect is to meet with your doctor by video again after your lab results arrive and to be prescribed medications to support your lab work and symptoms
- Fifth thing you should expect is to pay for you medications and to have medications shipped to your front door in 3-4 days